Friday, December 13, 2013

The Truth About Love



I found the truth about love and it floored me to think of the many years I have lived and did not know the real truth about love. It means that I have never loved and that no one has ever loved me. It is our fault that we have never been loved and it is our fault that we have never loved. I hear your
heart and it proclaims that I am wrong but let's weigh it out with a truth that can not be denied. If you truly love someone, you do not think of yourself ever. When you look at that person, you want to make them happy, you want to always see them smile, you always want to take away anything that will hurt them, you always see the beauty in them. Bottom line it is never about you. I know that I want to be loved that way so I choose to love that way. After all, Christ did not think of Himself when He went to the cross, He thought only of us.  Author Loyce Bullock

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin