Friday, June 28, 2013

It's Up To You To Build Your Future



I was in a storm at one point in my life. The fierce winds and rain knocked me down, tossed me to and fro. Each day, I would drag myself up, stand and before I knew what was happening, the fierce wind and rain would blow so hard, that it would knock me down again and again.  Each time I fell down, I lost something of myself that meant an awful lot to me and to my prosperous state of being.  Taking a deep breath, I decided that if I would just stay down, I would never again feel the pain of falling. Taking another deep breath with a sigh, man it felt good not to be hit by life again. As I lay there, realization began to set in, I have not experienced a positive change in a few days. It soon became clear that there was no change because I was still in the same place that I had fallen days ago.  My mind began to flood with knowledge encompassed with wisdom and I could hear this voice as if speaking from another place saying, "stop being afraid, get up, push yourself up and stand to your feet. Take charge of your life. After all, it is YOU that is responsible for Building Your Future.  Author Loyce Bullock 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin